Monday 12 February 2018

Ancillary Draft 2 Feedback

Based on this feedback for both my ancillary products I will make the appropriate changes to please my target audience but also to enhance my products and make them look more like they are for the 'POP' genre.

Digipak changes that I will make:

  • Use a range of photography rather than just using the brick wall background.
  • Change the font colour to the whole twitch effect for all the text rather than just on the front cover.
  • Add more colour to the CD panel by adding the branding of the twitched flower.
Album poster change I will make:
  • Add the twitch effect to add branding and colour.
  • Use a different image that is clearer and in focus.
  • Emphasise the bottom panel text to make it more appealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment